Tuesday, January 31, 2012

*Comfort*

Food! one bite of that special flavour can melt worries, bring a smile to a sad face and relax a tired body. LiMoBliss!
Comfort food is such an easy placebo for a number of maladies. I've been doing some asking and here are some of people's feel good nibbles. The first one is mine, mango!  Such a sweet and succulent fruit I would eat it everyday if I could!
Leave a comment if you'd like to add you're favourite comfort food to this list!

mango by me

Ice cream by David

Freshly baked Brownies by Valentina

Toast and Jam by James

Salty Pretzels by Valen

Strawberries and Kiwi by Luis Guillermo

Any Type of Chocolate by Xime

1 comment:

  1. It is such an interesting thing having this post of yours. I was interested with the topic as well as the flow of the story. Keep up doing this. mdma

    ReplyDelete