Thursday, November 10, 2011

*Enrol*

A definite LiMoBliss is deciding to embark on a new project or activity.
Last week I decided to register for the fab e-course The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design featuring Rachael Taylor.  I'm really excited because I have worked with Rachael for a couple of years now and I have learned so much from her.  I also love her friendly and happy approach towards things.
I think it's a brilliant idea to have the chance of learning all about surface pattern design without having to take a break from other things in my life.  I will be doing the 3 Modules and hopefully by the end I will have all the skills and knowledge to take on board the illustration and designs of my LiMoBliss book!  Wish me luck!

I wanted to share this with you because I know sometimes learning a different "trade" when you're working isn't easy.  I think it's such a good opportunity.  It's got a brilliant line up of contributors and so far the virtual classroom will have students from all over the world! I love that!

If you're feeling tempted there is still a chance to join!  Click on the link below to learn all the amazing details and join me!  see you there!




1 comment: