Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello World!


Welcome to my new blog, Little Moments of Bliss, or as I like to call it LiMoBliss.  I like living my life in a positive way.  Happiness is something we’re always looking for,  but we never look close enough and it is usually after they have passed that we realize we have had lots of LiMoBliss in our daily life. This is why I have decided to start this new project, to collect Little Moments of Bliss and hopefully encourage some of you to realize that those moments happen in your life too!
So, it is very simple. If you would like you join me in the quest of filling the world with LiMoBliss! all you need to do is send an e-mail to limobliss@gmail.com with a photograph, drawing, video or illustration and a little description of your happiness moment.  It can be anything, from a happy purchase to a finished project, a holiday, a dance,  a wonderful meal or a meeting with friends. Anything that has made your life happier.
Remember to keep it short and harmless. Shortly it will be published in the blog for the world to smile to!
I’m VERY excited!  For now I leave you with a photo of my recent holiday to Sweden. It was fabulous and the LiMoBliss were none stop. One of the things that makes me the happiest in the whole wide world are blue skies and the ocean. Here’s a little pic of a tiny bit of paradise!
Have a wonderful day and remember to keep an eye out for those Little Moments of Bliss!
Love Moni
  Sunshine and Sea Make me SO happy



No comments:

Post a Comment