Monday, April 16, 2012

*Return*



Hello! LiMoBliss is back after 2 lovely weeks on holiday.  I hope you all had a great Easter break, I had the most fabulous time including a lot of walking, visiting, eating, sleeping, shopping, writing (the LiMoBliss book!!), enjoying... I have added a big bunch of LiMoBlisses to my life.  Here is a little taste of the past couple of weeks.

Encountered incredible nature

Followed interesting paths

Visited a Beautiful place Kew Gardens

Stood and watched Florence and the Machine in magical awe at the wonderful Royal Albert Hall.
Bad photo, but this is how close I was.  She reminded me of one of Mucha's beautiful paintings.

This is what Florence could see.
Went to a very cool art exhibition by Philip Gurrey at an even cooler venue, Basement Arts Project!  

I was very excited to find that a lot of your entries to the LiMoBliss competition! Remember there is still time to enter (closes at the end of the month).  All you have to do is send your design here.  We have some amazing prizes for the winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment